Are YOU Connecting the Dots in YOUR Network?
Connecting contacts to each other in your network is a THREE-WAY BENEFIT -- it's a gift to BOTH of your contacts and it's ultimately a gift to yourself -- it feels good, it's intrinsically rewarding and it strengthens the quality of YOUR network.
- Refer a service provider in your network to someone who might be in need of their service.
- Invite two (or three) people in your network to lunch who don't know each other but who you believe might mutually benefit in some way from the introduction.
- At a club event, business event, party or cocktail reception, make a concerted effort to introduce your contacts to each other and say something GREAT about each of them in front of the other.
- Suggest connections on LinkedIn between members of your contact network.
- Forward a great blog article from someone in your network to another party in your network for whom the article might be useful and relevant.
- Organize a golf foursome with a group of network contacts who do not necessarily know each other very well but who might have something in common.
- Make a habit of suggesting #FollowFriday recommendations on Twitter between followers in your Twitter network.
- Make a habit of ending EVERY conversation with the following question: "Who could I introduce you to to help you accomplish your business goals and objectives this week."
- Simply stay aware this week of your intention to connect others and take advantage of all opportunities that emerge.
Co-host, Career Success Radio Show
A leading authority on career success; 15-year executive coaching veteran
Contact: Andy@CRGLeaders.com, 239-285-5575