Fact: I'm a long-time early adoptor and seeker of the latest and greatest -- gadgets, software tools, social media tools and iPhone/iPad apps, etc. I've literally tried HUNDREDS of technology tools, gadgets and apps. Some "stick" and (many) others get dropped or set aside for better solutions or "the newest thing."
One in particular, however, HAS stuck, and it's become one of my all time favorites -- maybe even THE all time favorite. I've become a raving fan .... I'm telling everyone about it these days -- clients, colleagues, friends, vendors, even strangers.
Why do I like it?
- It's a time-saver
- It's ubiquitous (it's everywhere and anywhere I am, at all times)
- It's easy to use
- It's well-supported and well-funded
- It has a huge and rapidly-growing following
- It's allowed me to become completely paperless
- It allows me to capture ideas, thoughts, information, web articles, pictures, audio snippets, video recordings, YouTube videos, lists of every shape and size -- on the go where ever I am, at all times -- all in ONE PLACE
- It's simply ... amazing ... I find new uses for it constantly
What Is It? You've probably already guessed, given the benefits listed above.
It's ... Evernote.
In my next article, I'll talk specifically about how I use it, what I do with it, and why I find it so invaluable.
In the meantime .... check it out for yourself.
Find out more about it HERE.
Co-host, Career Success Radio Show
A leading authority on career success; 15-year executive coaching veteran
Contact: Andy@CRGLeaders.com, 239-285-5575