Are you currently facing a challenging situation ... challenging circumstances ... a minor "set back" ... a big disappointment ... a lost opportunity?
Perhaps this challenge is there to HELP YOU in some way .... almost all challenges exist for that reason, but it's up to YOU to figure out the learning point or the "message" that's being sent.
Consider asking these questions during times of challenge and disappointment:
- Is this situation and its outcome truly a "blessing in disguise?" What might that blessing be?
- HOW can I LEARN from this challenge? WHAT can I learn from this challenge?
- What does the presence of this challenge tell me about the "bigger picture" that I might be missing?
- WHO could I talk to that might HELP ME see the blessings or learning points in this situation?
- Is there a PATTERN here that I should be aware of? What might that pattern be telling me about myself? My situation? My circumstances? My past choices?
- What are ALL of the possibilities and options for how I respond this challenge? Which of those options will I choose?
What challenge or disappointment are you facing that could benefit from asking the above questions?
Co-host, Career Success Radio Show
A leading authority on career success; 15-year executive coaching veteran
Contact: Andy@CRGLeaders.com, 239-285-5575