How would you answer the following questions:
- What's the latest leadership skill that you've learned AND applied recently?
- When do you find time to work on YOU?
- When the very next leadership opportunity presents itself, will you be ready for it?
- How many books focused on leadership development have you read this year? How many did you read last year?
- How many hours a week do you devote to learning new things and developing your skills as a leader or developing your expertise?
- What message are you sending to your team about the importance of professional development and "getting better?"
What habit, routine or plan can you implement -- beginning now ... this week ... this month -- to support your development as a leader and as an expert in your field?
What will you do TODAY about it?
Co-host, Career Success Radio Show
A leading authority on career success; 15-year executive coaching veteran
Contact: [email protected], 239-285-5575