Get your week off to a GREAT START .... Try one, some or all of these things today:
- Refrain from participating in "gossip" -- Move away from situations and exchanges where someone is talking negatively about another person. Don't let yourself go there....
- Encourage a work colleague -- Particularly someone who appears to be visibly struggling with something. Give some words of encouragement to lift them up.
- Fulfill a recent promise you made to someone -- It's probably been on your mind or sitting on your "to do" list undone. DO IT today.
- Avoid complaining .... about anything. Instead, search for the good .... talk about the good. Seek out the positive (it's always there).
- Move toward fitness -- Begin the fitness and exercise program you've been promising yourself to start. Do SOMETHING today, before the end of the day, even if it's for only 15 minutes.
- Read -- Find a book to reax .... one that will inspire you or help you look at something in a different way. Commit to begin reading it today. Browse a local bookstore. Ask a friend for a recommendation.
- Perform a random act of kindness .... to a stranger -- someone you don't know and someone who will likely not be in an immediate position to return the favor. Hold the door for them, offer some kind words, pick up something they dropped. Start a "wave of kindness" today.
- Listen .... talk less -- Refrain from prematurely offering advice or trying to solve someone else's problem. Sometimes others are ONLY seeking a kind ear and not a solution.
What OTHER things can you think of that might help you get your week off to a GREAT START?
Co-host, Career Success Radio Show
A leading authority on career success; 15-year executive coaching veteran
Contact: Andy@CRGLeaders.com, 239-285-5575